Our premises are on Ward Street in Lostock Hall. Our post code is PR5 5HR and we can be found with Google Maps..
We are easy to reach and close to the end of the M65.
From M6 Junction 29 or M61 Junction 9, join the last section of the M65 travelling west.
- At the roundabout at the end of the M65, (Sainsbury's sign in view) bear left and travel west for about 300yds along the A582 to the next roundabout.
- Turn right at this roundabout (it has traffic lights all round it) and head along Watkin Lane (B5254) towards Lostock Hall village centre.
- After you've passed the Methodist Church and one set of pedestrian lights turn left into Ward Street.
- You'll find our building 100m down on the right hand side. It's got a white roof and you can't miss it!
- There is plenty of on-street parking nearby or in a carpark at the bottom of Fairfield Street.
- Please avoid parking directly outside residents' homes. Thank you.
On Sunday, take the 109 bus service from Preston Bus Station at 10:00am and Fishergate at 10:04am which arrives
at Watkin Lane, Lostock Hall at 10:18am.
Lostock Hall railway station
is within 5 minutes walk.